Menasha Wins Big at GlobalShop 2017!
2017, the world’s largest annual store design and visual merchandising trade show and conference, proved to be another successful event for Menasha.
This year, we were among the 20 winners in the seventh annual Global Awards competition, where we took home a Global Award in the Food, Grocery & Convenience category for our Kellogg Company Pop-Tarts®
Toaster display. This year’s Global Awards had more than 60 entries from 10 countries. Winners were announced on March 6, 2017.
The expo also featured the award ceremony for the 59th annual OMA and Design Awards. Displays were ranked based on design, innovation, and the proven ability to generate sales. Winners were revealed on March 29, 2017, and Menasha walked away with 15 awards, including one gold for our innovation in in-store marketing and visual merchandising in the temporary, snack products category.
Menasha also received one gold, one silver, 12 bronze, and one budget award in nine categories for displays. The winning displays included:
· Frito-Lay Pumpkin Perimeter in the snack products, temporary category
· Sally Hansen Holiday Duo Endcap
· Olay New Eye Collection Étagère
· BIC “Fight for Your Write” Program
· Breath Savers Protect Launch Floorstand
· Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Too Cool for School Counter Unit
· Sally Hansen Color Therapy Launch
· Gillette Fusion ProShield Family
· Scandaleyes Reloaded Launch Floorstand
· Nature’s Harvest Finding Dory Family
· Three-Sided “Powerbrand” Floorstand
· Aleve TENS Family Launch
· Kellogg’s Fall Football Display
· Kellogg’s Ice Cream Cone Hutch
· Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Too Cool For School Counter Unit
The budget award is designed to recognize companies demonstrating innovation in retail merchandising while being conscious of budget.
With another successful GlobalShop in the books, we are looking forward to attending the Craft Brewers Conference and BrewExpo America
in Washington D.C. on April 10-13, 2017. Look for Menasha in booth 1858.